TCS NextStep Registration 2020-21 for Freshers Graduates:
TCS NextStep is Exclusive web-based interface for passage level alumni( who completed their graduation as of late) to land the position in TCS. Hopefuls who intrigued unite with regards to Tata Consultancy Services through on grounds/off grounds they have to enroll themselves in Nextstep TCS website.TCS will send TCS Off Campus drive welcome once enlistment drive booked. The itemized qualification criteria and application process are given beneath. Competitors can likewise apply TCS Open Ignite Challenge Drive for Final year B.Sc/BCA/BCS graduates.
Tata Consultancy Services, India’s biggest IT Company, is well known for the largest recruitments when it comes to IT solutions and services. TCS NextStep is an Exclusive web portal for entry-level graduates (who have completed their graduation in recent years) to get the job in TCS.
TCS is going to hire freshers and experienced professionals in various specializations. So, candidates who are qualified and unemployed can utilize this chance by applying to a suitable career Candidates who are interested in on/off campus placements in TCS can register on the NextStep TCS website.
TCS NextStep Registration Login Link | @nextstep.tcs.com | TCS Campus Commune
TCS Next Step Registration Login Links: In the present scenario, a considerable number of job seekers are intended to work in Information Technology in the country.TCS Next Step Registration process is a great opportunity from a very famous IT giant named TCS in India.
Tata Consultancy Services Limited is one of the leading companies across the world. TCS is going to hire freshers and experienced professionals in various specializations. So, candidates who are qualified and unemployed job seekers can utilize this chance by applying to a suitable career with TCS.Interested aspirants register themselves online on TCS by choosing TCS Walkins Careers 2019 on their website.
TCS NextStep Login Link -@nextstep.tcs.com
Current Job Openings in TCS NextStep:
* Trainee Engineers
* Associate Software Developers
* Fresh Engineers
* Lavastorm Developer
* Full Stack Java Developer
* Java Developer
* Data Warehouse Developer
* QTP/UFT Testing
* QA Analyst
* Soap UI, Groovy
* Control System Engineer
* Salesforce Professionals
* L3 Linux admin
* Service Desk Agent
* Helpdesk Quality Lead
* Oracle DBA
* SAP MM/WM Consultant
* JDA SCPO
* Filenet Developer
* Angular JS Developer
* Location Management
* Campaign management
* Trade Doc Checking
* Process Associate
Procedure for applying in TCS Nextstep?
There are two steps to apply in TCS Nextstep. So, first of all, choose the category you belong to.
On-campus- If the company comes to your college for recruitments, so you are an on-campus candidate.
Off-campus- If the company is not conducting placement sessions in your college or if it is open for all.
Second essential point is that,is your college accredited by TCS. And it not you cannot apply for any type of recruitment’s happening around you. You can always select ”Others” option and type in the details of your college and give a try for the placement sessions.
The second way is
- Firstly sign in to the TCS portal as www.tcs.com.
- Go to the TCS Careers Section.
- Select your location (like if you are from India then select the option “India”.
- Select the Entry Level or Experienced Option.
For Freshers, the option to be selected is Entry Level.
- After clicking that option you will be directed to www.Nextstep.TCS.com.
- Once the TCS NextStep portal is open, choose IT (Information Technology) or BPS (Business Process Services), according to your interest.
- After selecting the department, TCS NextStep Registration Form will open. Enter all your details in the registration form. Give active mail id and phone number for further communication.
- Please read all the information carefully and submit it.
- Once you are done with the registration process you are ready to go.
The meaning of Batched Status in TCS Nextstep
Students become curious after seeing “Batched” status is their Nextstep profile after the interviews. Well, their curiosity is right. But don’t raise your hopes high because batched status just means that you have attended the interview. It doesn’t mean that you have a high chance of cracking the interview.
How To Unblock Your TCS Next Step Account?
Unblocking your TCS Next Step account is bit tricky. You must know your CT/DT Reference number and the security questions & answers for unblocking the account. If there is a forget password option appearing on your screen, you need the registered email id for retrieving your account.
If the process is not working, contact the placement officer in your college for help. Well, as a last option, one can always open a new TCS Next Step account if account is blocked for legit reasons.
TCS NextStep Mobile App:
TCS NextStep has an exclusive app in Google Playstore. Candidates can use this app for submitting the online application, track application status and TCS Campus Commune.
TCS NextStep App Features:
- Receive real-time notifications about various events, quizzes, coding competitions along with your application status.
- Get all the information about TCS in News through TCS Buzz.
- Track your application in a timeline format.
- Receive and download Hall-Tickets for TCS Off-Campus Recruitment Processes and choose your preferred location for the test.
- View and download your offer letter, joining letter, choose your preferred stream of work and city in which you wish to work.
- View your downloaded documents at any time.
- Connect and collaborate in various forums and communities with candidates from across the country and beyond on-campus commune on your mobile.
Details Of TCS Off Campus Drive 2019 Details
Company Name- Tata Consultancy Services
Employment Type- Associate System Engineer, Entry Level Engineer, Various Posts
Qualification- Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate (Without Backlogs)BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (OR)
MCA with BCA/B.Com/BA/B.Sc (with Math/Statistics Background) (OR)
M.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology,Operations,Finance,Marketing,IT & Systems,HR
Job Location- Across India
Experience- Freshers (2019, 2018, 2017, 2016 Pass Outs) Industry IT Jobs – Software Service
Category- Private jobs